Friday, August 29, 2014

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

For those who haven't seen Blazing Games yet, the final game was posted there today. While Blazing Games Inc. is closing, I do plan on continuing to develop games in my spare time. I do not feel it is appropriate to keep this blog going, as Blazing Games isn't so I have decided to start my own personal blog located at http://homebrewgamejam.blogspot.ca/ .

I am not going to go into details as to why it is closing down here, though in a few years I might write a post in my new blog about the decisions. I will say that I am going to back to university to complete my Bachelor degree. If any readers know of a Canadian company hiring part-time programmers (doesn't have to be game related) let me know.

I hope anyone reading this will join me on my new blog. If not, then so long...

No comments: