Thursday, May 21, 2009

Official Word Shift

The word shift game is now officially released on the Blazing Games site. As readers of this blog have had the link for a week this is not that big of news. The sixth episode of Dozen Days of Words has also been finished. I have set the official release date for June 12th so that I have a bit of time to get ahead of schedule again. That said, I will probably provide an early link to the game in a couple of weeks. The seventh episode has been started, but there are a couple of other games that I am also working on so those of you who are getting sick of word games may get a nice role-playing game shortly, though I am not putting an official release date on anything unless it is done (or at least close enough to done that it is releasable).

No comments: