Thursday, July 17, 2008

Making a Dream Fall

I was actually about to post the rest of Dozen Days of Dice episode 7 today but thankfully looked at my release schedule and realized that I was actually suppose to release chapter 23 of the Making of One of those Weeks eBook. This chapter covers the solution to the two part puzzle that makes up episode 23. Of course, for those following from a couple weeks ago, another page of DDD episode 7 was posted, so you can play the beta version of that game if you aren't interested in OotW.

E3 is this week and there has been a lot of coverage of it. I think that the Penny Arcade comic of the E3 2008 keynotes covers it pretty well. Final Fantasy XIII coming to XBox 360 is a major blow to Sony and certainly makes the 360 the superior HD system gamewise now that the biggest PS3 exclusive is no longer exclusive. Still, the PS3 is the best Blu-ray player on the market, too bad BD disks cost twice as much as DVDs and upconverting DVD players do a really good job. I am quite happy with my Wii. For those who are wondering, I am still using Wii Fit, though have not lost as much weight as I would have liked.

The game that I am looking forward to the most is Animal Crossing for the Wii. The non-Wii game that has gotten my attention and may make me either get a new gaming system or upgrade my PC is Fallout 3. The game that I am sill wondering about is Halo Wars, as it will be interesting to see if someone can actually pull off a successful RTS on a console. And of course, Duke Nukem Trillogy must be mentioned, though I have no idea what to say about it.

No comments: