Friday, April 18, 2008

Some early May planning

It is kind of appropriate that this week's game on Blazing Games is an episode of One of those Weeks because this has been a pretty bad week. I had meant to write an article for the middle of the week but simply didn't have the energy. While I could go into details about why my week was bad, I doubt anybody cares so will instead keep this post relatively short and provide a few details about what I am thinking about doing for next month's releases.

Next month has five Friday's so there will be an extra week that I need content for. I am pretty sure that modern minefield will be finished this weekend. The open source release has already been planned for the next couple of months. That leaves two weeks and I did want to double up on One of those Weeks releases so I think that is what I will be doing. This leads to a bit of a problem. I don't want to give away any details of what is going to happen to the story. Having a short description and screen shot for episode 38 would kind of give away a bit too much as people would not have played episode 37 yet. My thoughts at the moment would be to just have the name and episode number and leave the description and screen shot blank until the game is released.

No comments: