Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A slight change in direction

I have decided to take the direction of this blog in a slightly new direction. As I look over my posts, I am thinking that instead of breaking a topic into multiple short posts, I would be better off reducing the frequency that I post and instead focus on writing longer posts that better cover the topic I am going to write about. Of course, the articles will follow the basic topic of game development, though I want to focus more on the theory behind the code rather than doing step by step code dumps. The first article that I am planning on writing will likely appear Sunday and will be about hex maps. There will still be posts whenever something important happens. Likewise if there is a particularly compelling news event, this blog will be used as my way of expressing my opinion.

No comments: