Sunday, March 30, 2008

Modern Light Box release candidate

The Modern Light Box release candidate has been posted to ultimateretroproject.dev.java.net and the game will be posted to the Blazing Games site next month. I really do find this game enjoyable and hope that a lot of other people will enjoy this game. The next game in the Ultimate Retro Project is of course my hex version of minefield. I am going to be starting work on that this afternoon though will probably not be posting any code to the repository until next week. That being said, I will probably devote a couple of entries this week towards explaining how the game core of minefield works. I've already reviewed the code for this and it is actually quite functional though I suspect that I will need to add a few additional information gathering functions to it.

No comments: