Sunday, March 16, 2008

Light box engine posted

The changes to the main light box game core has been posted on the subversion repository. This probably isn't that big of a deal as neither the classic or modern version of the game is in a playable state yet, but with that work done the actual games should be ready soon. While I was going to play with the modern version before the classic version, I have found myself working on the classic version today but the additional work that I did today is not enough to warrant being posted. The key question is when am I going to do more work on the light box games as next weekend is Easter. It is a long weekend so it is possible that I will get a lot of work on the Ultimate Retro project done but it is also possible that I will actually take the weekend off and not get any Blazing Games work done.

No comments: