Sunday, June 10, 2007

Great Games Experiment

In case any of you haven't heard, http://www.greatgamesexperiment.com/ is giving away a free game to anybody who registers before the 14 th so if you have not signed up with this site you may want to check it out. The games are from GarageGames which is a big supporter of Independent games. They have fairly low cost game engines available, which I had considered using, but I want to be able to release my games as open source which is somewhat problematic with their license.

The best way of describing the Great Games Experiment is as a myspace for gamers and game developers. Granted, the pages, unlike those on myspace, do not burn out your retinas. You are required to have an image that is used, which I didn't have on my laptop so I had to use a picture of myself. I should point out that I look much older than I am, so if you do find my account, don't be too disappointed.

No comments: