Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dungeon Romp Ready

After a nice long weekend, I am going to start the week with a fairly short post. I have posted the source code for the version of Modern Dungeon Romp that will be appearing later this week. This is in source code form, so anybody who wants to see the game early will have to compile it themselves. I am thinking that I will start making more details about the progress of the site selected project as it is being developed. This will have the added benefit of giving people who are interested in the project being worked on a heads up on how it works. I am considering having a weekly build posted to some test area of the site, which I sort of did with the development of Coffee Quest GL. This would give people a chance to better see how a game that I am working on actually evolves.

No comments: