Thursday, September 10, 2009

You can't get more open than space but watch out for the BSoDs

It has been quite a while since I last posted. I meant to post last week when Crystal Skull was released on Blazing Games, but I forgot. If you missed the release, you can get to it through the archive page or by going to http://blazinggames.com/table/dozenDays/words/crystalSkull.php to see the game. I am going to be updating Blazing Games weekly again, using open source releases and articles as filler, though will be releasing my One of those Weeks source/articles at least once a month even if I have better material ready to post. The open source release of episode 35, where you get to fight BSoDs in space, is the release for this week.

Next week I hope to have the final build of Dungeon Romp 3D. A bunch of new features have been added, though the sound effects don't quite seem to be working right. If I can find the problem there, it will be my next release. As I have talked about before, multiple releases of games, adding features with each new release, is something that I plan on doing. If there is a particular game on Blazing Games that you would like to see overhauled, feel free to let me know and I will consider it.

No comments: