Thursday, April 30, 2009

Making Coffee chapters 4 and 5 released

The making of Coffee Quest eBook has finally been updated after a few years hiatus. I have added chapters 4 and 5 which finishes the creation of Coffee Quest 1 and the Coffee Quest GL experiment. I am deeply considering doing another 3D experiment using a new web technology that Google is testing. This would be done by porting Coffee Quest 2 to the javascript-based technology.

I was also hoping to have a pull down menu based poll for selecting which game my visitors most wanted to see enhanced. I never got around to writing the code earlier and as it is getting late I figured I would hold off on the official pull-down version of the poll (which I may make a permanent part of the home page) in the future. Still, email opinions are welcome.

No comments: