Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some thoughts on One of those Weeks

My progress on One of those Weeks is pretty good. I am not as far along on that work as I would like but with everything that is going on, that is to be expected. As you should already know, I am releasing episode 35 later this month so can probably start blogging about that episode. I suspect that I lost a lot of players after the twist in day 5, but I am following my original story outline and the twists only get more interesting. At least in my opinion, and since I am directly involved in the project my views are highly biased. The big thing that I am thinking about is to increase the frequency of the releases from monthly to twice a month. I haven't decided for sure if I will do this and probably won't make that decision until the May schedule is posted.

No comments: