Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weapons of Revenge

I have all the weapon icons finished for Coffee Quest Revenge. More accurately, I have the weapons that will appear in the 0.1 release of CQR ready. At the moment the weapons will consist of the same set of weapons as Coffee Quest 4. For those of you who can't remember CQ4, the weapons are the dagger, short sword, long sword, enchanted sword, magic sword, arrows, enchanted arrows, fire arrows, and energy arrows. While there will be spells in the game, these will be different from the ones in CQ4 and will require items in order to cast them. These will not be part of the 0.1 release of the game. There is still a huge amount of work to do (how much will depend on the results of the Blazing Games poll which is still underway) but the 10 hours allocated for this week have been used. I may put in some extra hours later this week, but I have some other stuff I want to work on first and don't know if I will be able to put extra hours into Revenge this week.

No comments: